401K Rollovers

When you change employers or retire, you typically have options:

  1. Leave your 401K balance with your previous employer (plan permitting).
  2. Roll over your 401K balance (tax free) to an individual retirement account (IRA).
  3. Transfer your 401K balance to your new employer (plan permitting).
  4. Liquidate all or a portion of your 401K, take the cash and pay income taxes on the distribution (10% penalty tax is imposed if you are under 59 ½ years old).

Note:  If you own company stock in your 401K at retirement you may qualify for special tax treatment (Net Unrealized Appreciation).  

To make informed decisions, we recommend evaluating investment choices and all plan fees and expenses.  It is also strongly recommended that you involve other trusted advisors in the decision making process.

Gary Glover

Gary Glover

Managing Director

1009 Pinfeather Ct.

Lawrenceville, Ga. 30043

Contact Us

We would love to answer any questions or schedule a meeting. Please feel free to call us at our office on the left or send us an email using the form below.

Which Services Are You Inquiring About?

This material is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a direct offer to buy or sell any investment. Because investors situations and objectives vary this information is not intended to indicate suitability for any particular investor.  This material is not to be interpreted as tax or legal advice. Please speak with your own tax and legal advisors for advice/guidance regarding your particular situation. There are risks associated with investing in real estate and Delaware Statutory Trust (DST) properties including, but not limited to, loss of entire investment principal, declining market values, tenant vacancies and illiquidity. Potential cash flows/returns/appreciation are not guaranteed and could be lower than anticipated. Diversification does not guarantee profits or guarantee protection against losses. Securities offered through Concorde Investment Services, LLC (CIS), member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services offered through Concorde Asset Management, LLC (CAM), an SEC registered investment adviser. Glover Wealth Management is independent of CIS and CAM.